9.15.2007

You are here.

The first pictures of Earth from another planet (Mars Spirit Rover). (Image credit: NASA/JPL/Cornell/Texas A&M)

Due to popular demand (read: heckling from my asshole friends), I will update the blog despite being ass-busy. But here's my idea. I'll post at least 5 links a day. That way you'll all get regular posts, but I won't actually have to eat up that much time. Certainly I read at least that many articles, see that many picture posts, etc. Maybe a lil' commentary here and there, but nothin too big. Oh, and one video. We'll see how this goes.

  • Great, yet another reason to subscribe to the New York Times. Ugh, I just can't justify spending that much money on a newspaper I'll only read half of every day if I'm lucky. Still, I <3 Daniel Clowes. So who knows?
Lastly, this is for two musical giants that the world lost this year, and one of the weirdest meetings between musical giants since Neil Young played in a band with Rick James. RIP Pavarotti. RIP Brown. Pour one out for your homeys.

No comments: